Can GoGet deactivate my account?
GoGet may limit, suspend, or deactivate your account, as outlined in our Terms
Your account may be temporarily deactivated due to your response time
. To reactivate your
account in this case, please contact our Support Center
Your account may be deactivated during a review of GoGet accounts. Reviews are part of an effort to foster a
trustworthy community and uphold the Terms of Service.
The following may occur with or without notifying you directly:
- Your account can be deactivated or suspended
- You may not be able to access the platform, and your account or content
Any upcoming pending or confirmed bookings you have as either an owner or renter can be cancelled; you may not be
entitled to any compensation for the bookings that were cancelled as a result of your suspension. We also
- Communicate to the appropriate renters or owners that their booking was cancelled.
- Refund renters in full, regardless of the cancellation policy.
- Contact renters about alternative gear rentals that may be available.
Thanks! We'll use your feedback to improve our articles.