- This Refund Policy is subject to the Cancellation Policy and how close to the Collection Date the
- Refund: The Renter will be entitled to terminate the Rental Agreement and get a refund if:-
- Gear is not available on Collection Date and agreed time at the location as confirmed
by the Owner on the GoGet Platform;
- the Owner has breached the Rental Agreement; or
- a Force Majeure (acts of God) event occurred that prohibits the Renter from
collecting the Gear from the Owner; or
- the Renter is seriously ill and the Renter can confirm same by delivery of a medical
certificate to the Owner.
- The Renter will not be entitled to any refund if the Renter selects to return the
Gear before the agreed Return Date, regardless of the reason, unless the Gear is damaged or the Gear
does not function as per the Gear Reference;
- The GoGet Service Fee will not be refunded unless agreed to by GoGet in writing.
- Damage Co-Payment refund: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER TO LOG A CLAIM FOR GEAR DAMAGES OR
NON-RETURN OF THE GEAR WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER THE AGREED RETURN DATE. GOGET WILL PLACE A HOLD ON THE
DAMAGE CO-PAYMENT UNTIL THE CLAIM FOR DAMAGES OR NON-RETURN HAS BEEN RESOLVED. IF THE OWNER DOES NOT
REPORT ANY CLAIM (LOSS OR DAMAGES) WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER THE AGREED RETURN DATE, THEN GOGET WILL
RELEASE THE DAMAGE CO-PAYMENT TO THE RENTER 48 HOURS AFTER THE AGREED RETURN DATE (EVEN IF THE GEAR
WAS NOT RETURNED).
- Submission of claim
- Owner has up to 48 hours after the return date to submit a claim for damage to-or
loss of Gear.
- Renter has up to 48 hours from collection date to submit a claim under this Refund
Policy where the Owner is in breach of the Rental Agreement or has not delivered as agreed to under
the Terms of Service, including but not limited to Owner didn't provide reasonable access to Gear;
Gear was misrepresented; Gear was unclean or unsafe to use or the Gear was not properly licensed.
We recommend that the Owner and Renter take pictures of the Gear on Collection Date and on Return Date.
Take note: we are not a party to the Rental Agreement and definitely not present on the Collection Date or
the Return Date for inspection of the Gear. All cancellations or claims (for refunds or claims for damages)
should be submitted via the GoGet Platform. We will communicate to the appropriate parties said
communications and where entitled make payment to the relevant party as per this policy, the
Terms of Service
and/or Rental Agreement or
Gear Cover Guarantee